Got a question? We are here to answer! If you don’t see your particular question answered here please Contact Us.
- Why was Morton Golf Foundation created?
To give back to youth, disabled & underserved in our Community through the game of golf
- Who can apply for a grant from Morton Golf Foundation?
Any non-profit with a 501c3 status as long as their purpose matches the mission of the Morton Golf Foundation
- How do you receive a college scholarship?
Any graduating High School senior golfer that meets the requirements can apply. Application available on website now!
- How does a junior golfer qualify for a Junior Golf Development Grant?
These junior grants provide financial support for families to help their children learn to compete, develop skills, enhance core values & build lasting relationships through golf. Any junior golfer who has a history of playing golf can apply on the application on the website. Once the application is received a Selection Committee Board member will contact you to set up an interview date to determine if you qualify
- How does anyone donate to Morton Golf Foundation?
Go to the homepage of www.mortongolffoundation.org and push the DONATE button. Your support is sincerely appreciated. Thank you for believing in our mission!